Monday, July 16, 2012

More then heart breaking....

This is all that has been on my heart and mind lately....


These two precious girls have been missing for 3 days.  Evansdale, Iowa is very near my hometown, where I grew up... less then 10 miles.  I have close friends who know the family.  My grandma goes to church with their grandma.  They were on a bike ride, and never came home.  That's it.  There is nothing more to the story.  They were still close to home, and their bikes and purse were found.  Please keep these girls, and their families in your prayers!  It was just a bike ride on a Friday afternoon.... 

Thankfully we have a God who is in control.  He knows where they are.  Please, Dear God, allow these girls to be found and brought home safe to their families!!!

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment