Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekends at our house

This is what the weekend looks like at our house....

Maddie's pumpkin muffins.  We love to have a special treat on Saturday mornings for breakfast!

There is a lot of lounging around....

but there is always work to be done.


The garden needs to be plowed....

 forts need to be built

and trees need to be climbed.

There is always time for some extreme swinging.


And then, there are the baby kittens to tend to.....

I LOVE Saturdays at our house!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Abigail and I would like to follow your blog!!!!


    Abigail
    Abigailandherfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail, that would be great! I'm Molly's mom, from Molly's Little Corner.

      Delete
    2. Cool!! Yeah I follow Molly's blot too. ; )

      Delete